Benefits to Employees
Being part of an Employee Owned business gives our team members real benefits and opportunities that aren’t available in traditional business models. Here at Narro, we have a hybrid model of ownership. This means the majority of shares are held by an Employee Ownership Trust on behalf of all employees, and the remainder are made available for individual employees to purchase.
As an employee owner, everyone benefits from:
- Annual opportunity to buy shares in the business
- An annual share dividend payment – as long as we continue to be in profit
- Company-wide bonus paid once or twice a year, with every employee receiving an equal share
- Having a say in the running of the business – with an equal vote on certain strategic decisions
- A vote on the election and re-election of Board members, including the Managing Director
- Having an input into how the profits from the business are used e.g. bonus payment, additional benefits, the annual study trip, investment in training and equipment etc.
In 2021 we were delighted to be named as the WeDO Scotland Employee Owned Company of the Year!